...here's Donnie and Rustin with their cousin Johnathon. I think Johnathon enjoyed having two little brothers for a day. He might even trade in his sisters for them...Last summer, he told me his two sisters have "a lot of different moods and I only prefer two of them..." I thought I was going to fall off my seat laughing...
...Rusty woke Zoey up from her nap so she could come play on the blow-ups too. Look at her face! Boy if looks could kill! She was not happy to be there--but cute little piggies, Zoey!
...she looks a little happier in this one. Boy, my leg/foot looks ginormous!This is sweet little Jessica. Just look at that little angel face...However, I have it on good authority from her brother (Johnathon) that she is VERY bossy...and if you don't "give her what she wants by the time she count's to ten, you're gonna get a spankin'." Her mom is my sister and as bossy as SHE was, I don't doubt one little bit that this one is just as bossy if not more...but then, aren't all sisters bossy????
...Donnie and the Easter Bunny...
...Rustin and the Easter Bunny...
...her first encounter with the bunny went pretty well--next year will probably be different...
...unwrapping a chocolate bunny...look at the concentration...
...if it get's all over your face, it means you enjoyed it...
...mmmmmmmmmm...finger lickin' good!And here's Easter Morning...
...did I mention she couldn't get enough chocolate? She cracks me up! Her "Reese"ter Bunny was the first thing she went for--unwrapped it herself--and ate it. Later, she confiscated Donnie's and made quick work of it before he even knew it was missing!
...a boy and his chocolate bunny...he should have eaten it while he had the chance!
...now there's a kids who's excited for Easter!
looks to grandma like they all had a scrumptilicous Easter....hope they have great memories of Easter at the Ranch.much love!!!
ReplyDelete